A modern twist on traditional swaddling in a higher Tog Rating - Ideal for cooler room temperatures between 16 ° C and 20 ° C.
- Natural sleeping position - With ARMS-UP™ design, baby’s arms are close-by allowing for true SELF-SOOTHING™. Medical research shows that being able to gently rub their cheeks and suck their fingers gives baby a better night’s sleep.
- Rest assured - Love To Swaddle UP’s ’hip-healthy’ design has been certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute so baby’s hips can develop properly. A single layer of fabric reduces the risk of overheating, while the outer seams leave no loose threads or uncomfortable seams around baby.
- Easy to use - With the Swaddle UP, baby can be ready for sleep in seconds. The genius two-way zipper allows for quick and easy nappy changes with minimal fuss. The soft, breathable fabrics are all machine washable getting baby back to being comfy in no time.
- SELF-SOOTHING™ = More sleep!
- Startle-free wakeups - The clever cut and design of the Love To Swaddle UP, combined with soft, stretchy fabric, slows down baby’s Moro reflex allowing them to wake up calmly and startle-free.
- The clever cut and design of the Love To Swaddle UP, combined with soft, stretchy fabric, slows down baby’s Moro reflex allowing them to wake up calmly and startle-free.
The ingenious Love To Swaddle UP combines all the benefits of a traditional swaddle with the ease-of-use and safety of a sleepsuit. The soft, clingy fabric around the baby replicates the feeling of being in the womb, while arms are up in a natural position and hips are free to wriggle and move. The Love To Dream Swaddle UP Original is a Stage 1 sleepsuit featuring ARMS UP™ and ’hip-healthy’ design that works with your baby’s natural sleeping position to give both parent and child a restful night’s sleep.
Available in Small and Medium. Fabric content: 95% Viscose (from Bamboo) 5% Elastane.
View Delivery Options