Seamless One-piece Barrier Mask, 2 Pack, Medium/Large
- Ideal protection for non-health use such as going out shopping
- Made from soft, seamless and breathable material
- Comfortable - no irritating elastic bands around the ear
- Good fit ensures high comfort and correct placement and avoids too much touching of the mask
- Washable and re-usable
- Composition: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
This specially designed black material mask forms a barrier for hand-to-face contamination and minimises the transmission of airborne organisms from coughing, speaking, sneezing or respiration from person’s nearby. Recommended to be used as a passive support by people who are looking for personal protection as a result of social distancing and other government regulations.
The barrier mask is easy to put on and is manufactured in a high-quality seamless one-piece tube, so eliminating the use of irritating elastic bands around the ears. The design of the product ensures an easy and safe use as well as a good fit, so that the mask stays in place and is extremely comfortable to wear.
The material has been tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and is Latex-free.
Can be easily folded to a small size and easily kept in a bag or pocket.
Instructions for use
Make sure to choose the right size. The mask must sit tight around your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands thoroughly prior to application of the mask.
- Always apply a clean dry mask.
- Apply the mask from the top of the head with the wide part toward the nose and the narrow part toward the neck.
- With both hands, pull the mask down around the head, making sure to cover the nose and mouth.
- Arrange the mask just under the ears and around the neck. Be careful not to touch mouth, nose or eyes when applying the mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before the mask is removed.
- Remove the mask by lifting the narrow part covering the neck over the head and then remove the mask from mouth and nose, while still holding on to the narrow part. Be careful not to touch mouth, nose or eyes when removing the mask.
IMPORTANT: Mask is effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Replace mask as soon as it becomes damp with a clean, dry mask.
Not suitable for children under 12 years old and always to be used under adult supervision in line with the instructions for use.